COSMIC v82, released 03-AUG-17
COSMIC, the Catalogue Of Somatic Mutations In Cancer, is the world's largest and most comprehensive resource for exploring the impact of somatic mutations in human cancer.
Start using COSMIC by searching for a gene, cancer type, mutation, etc. below.
COSMIC is divided into several distinct projects, each presenting a separate dataset or view of our data:
The core of COSMIC, an expert-curated database of somatic mutations
Cell lines project
Mutation profiles of over 1,000 cell lines used in cancer research
An interactive view of cancer mutations in the context of 3D structures
Cancer Gene Census
A catalogue of genes with mutations that are causally implicated in cancer
- Cancer browser — browse COSMIC data by tissue type and histology
- Genome browser — browse the human genome with COSMIC annotations
- CONAN — the COSMIC copy number analysis tool
- GA4GH Beacon — access COSMIC data through the GA4GH Beacon Project
- COSMIC in BigQuery — search COSMIC via the ISB Cancer Genomics Cloud